Where is Senegal Located? Senegal Location Map
Senegal is a country covering 76,000 mi.² of land located on the western coast of the African mainland. Senegal completely surrounds the country of Gambia, and is bordered by the surrounding countries of Mauritania, Mali, Guinea-Bissau, and Guinea. The capital city of Senegal is Dakar, and its official language is French although numerous native languages are also widely spoken.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California