Where is Prague located? Prague location map
Prague is a city of 1,242,000 people located in the European country of the Czech Republic (formerly Czechoslovakia). Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic and is located to the northwest of the center of the country. Prague covers a total landmass area of 500 km² and has a population density of 2500 people per square kilometer. Prague was founded in 885 A.D. and has an elevation of 400 m.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California