Where is Peru Located? Peru Location Map
Peru is a mountainous country of 30 million people located in the west of the continent of South America. Peru covers the land area of half a million square miles and speak Spanish as its official language. Peru shares borders with the countries of Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and Columbia. Peru is predominately mountainous regions and is also bordered by the Pacific Ocean in the west.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California