Where is Montserrat located? Montserrat location map
Montserrat is a tiny island of 4500 people located as part of the Leeward Islands in the lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea as shown in the location map below. Montserrat covers a land area of 39 mi.² and is considered a British overseas territory putting it under the rule of Elizabeth II. Montserrat has a total GDP of $99 million and a per capita income of $3400.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California