Where is Mongolia Located? Mongolia Location Map
Mongolia is a landlocked country in Central Asia that shares borders with Russia and China. Mongolia gained independence in 1911 and the seat of its semi-presidential republic government is located in its capital city of Ulan Bator. Ancient Mongolia once held sway over an enormous empire that stretched across much of Europe and Asia and encompassed millions of people.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California