Where is Malaysia Located? Malaysia Location Map
Malaysia is a country of 28 million people located in Southeast Asia. Malaysia is divided into three federal territories and 13 states and is bordered by Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, and Indonesia. Malaysia speaks Malay as its official language and has Kuala Lumpur as its capital. Malaysia gained independence from the British Empire in 1957 and currently hold sovereign an area of 330,000 km².
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California