Where is Guinea Located? Guinea Location Map
Guinea is a country of 10 million people located on the western coast of the African continent. Ginny speaks French as its official language and it gained its independence from France in 1958. Currently it is ruled by a military junta, with its capital in Conakry. Ginny was formerly known as French Guinea and today covers a total and area of 95,000 mi.².
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California