Where is Guinea-Bissau Located? Guinea-Bissau Location Map
Guinea-Bissau is a Portuguese speaking country located on the western coast of the African bank. Guinea-Bissau gained its independence from Portugal in 1974 and today is sovereign nation to 1,650,000 people. Its capital is the city of Bissau and it is bordered by the countries of Senegal and Guinea. Guinea-Bissau has a short coastline along the Atlantic Ocean and it is one of the poorest countries in the world.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California