Where is Ghana Located? Ghana Location Map
Ghana is an English-speaking country located on the southern coast of western Africa. Ghana’s 92,000 mi.² of land are bordered by the Ivory Coast, Togo, and Burkina Faso and is populated by just under 24 million people. Gone is ruled by a constitutional democracy and gained independence from Britain in 1957. Ghana has a total GDP of $36.3 billion.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California