Where is Estonia Located? Estonia Location Map
Estonia is a small country located in Northern Europe. Estonia is bordered by Russia and Latvia as well as its coastline along the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland. Estonia was once part of Russia when it was known as the USSR. It achieved independence in 1991 and set up a parliamentary republic form of government with a president and prime minister in charge. Estonia’s population of 1.3 million people speak Estonian as the official language.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California