Where is Equatorial Guinea Located? Equatorial Guinea Location Map
Equatorial Guinea is a small country on the western coast of the central African mainland. Equatorial Guinea speaks Spanish, French, and Portuguese as official languages and its capital is the city of Malabo. Equatorial Guinea is ruled by a presidential republic form of government with a president and prime minister in charge of the country.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California