Where is El Salvador Located? El Salvador Location Map
El Salvador is a small Central American country that is nestled between Guatemala and Honduras on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. El Salvador speaks Spanish as its official language and its 7.2 million people are spread over total land area of 8100 mi.². The name El Salvador is a literal meaning of “Republic of the Savior”. The capital of El Salvador is the city of San Salvador, which is also the largest city in the country.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California