Where is Dublin located? Dublin location map
Dublin is a city of 505,000 people located in the European country of Ireland. Dublin is the capital of Ireland and is located in the province of Leinster in eastern Ireland. Dublin covers an area of 44.4 mi.² of land and has a total population density of 11,400 people per square mile. The name Dublin comes from an Irish name that means black pool.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California