Where is Djibouti located? Djibouti location map
Djibouti is a country of 864,000 people it is located between the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden as you can see on the location map below. It is right on the border between Eurasia and Africa and is considered part of the Middle East. Djibouti covers a total area of 9000 mi.²and is bordered by Ethiopia and Somalia. Djibouti has a total GDP of $1.8 billion and is governed by a semi-presidential republic.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California