Where is Degas?
Edgar Degas is buried in the Cimitière de Montmartre in Paris, France. He died September 17, 1917. He was a famous painter of the time with artwork that makes him rank up there with Picasso and many other influential artists of the time. He had many exhibits and many shows. During his life, he had family turmoil and until his death, did not speak with his brother due to a political stance that Degas stood upon.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California