Where is Comoros Located? Comoros Location Map
Comoros is a tiny archipelago country off the East Coast of Africa north of Madagascar. That tomorrow’s islands are home to just under 800,000 people and cover an area of land equivalent to 720 mi.² of land. The capital of Comoros is Moroni, which is also its largest city. The official languages of the Comoros Islands is Comorian, Arabic, and French.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California