Where is Ceuta Located? Ceuta Location Map
Ceuta is an autonomous city that is considered to be part of the European nation of Spain. It is located in an advantageous position on the southern side of the Strait of Gibraltar. Ceuta covers a total land area of only 7.3 mi.² and is composed primarily of the hill called Monte Hacho. Morocco claims it as part of its territory due to its location bordering it and Portugal.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California