Where is Burma Located? Myanmar Location Map
Burma, or Myanmar as it is often called, is a country located in Southeast Asia. Burma shares borders with Laos, Thailand, India, Bangladesh, and China. Burma’s population speaks the official language of Burmese and considers the city of Naypyidaw as its capital. A well known city in Burma is Yangon, commonly known as Rangoon.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California