Where is Benin Located? Benin Location Map
Benin is a country on the southern coast of western Africa. It is populated by 8.8 million people spread over a total land area of 43,500 mi.². The official language of Benin is French as it was formerly a French colony until its independence was officially declared in 1960. The capital city of Benin is Porto-Novo and its largest city is Cotonou.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California