Where is Basra located? Basra location map
Basra (also called Al Basrah and Basorah) is the capital of the Basra province in Iraq. With a little under 4 million people, Basra is located near the coast of the Persian Gulf in southeast Iraq. It is not far from the borders with Iran and Kuwait. Basra is the second-largest city in Iraq behind Baghdad.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California