Where is Bangladesh Located? Bangladesh Location Map
Bangladesh is a country located in the southern region of the Asian continent. Bangladesh shares borders with the Burma and India. Bangladesh’s 162 million people speak Bengali as their official language and live on average per capita income of about $1400 per year. Bangladesh’s capital is the city of Dhaka, which has been the seat of its parliamentary republic government since it gained independence from Pakistan in 1971.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California