Where is Angola Located? Angola Location Map
Angola is a country of 19 million people located on the western coast of southern Africa. Luanda is its capital and largest city, and a country covers a total area of 481,000 mi.². Angola shares borders on three sides with Namibia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Zambia. Angola has significant coastline along the Atlantic ocean and speaks Portuguese as its official language.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California