Where is Albania Located? Albania Location Map
Albania is a country in Southern Europe nestled between Montenegro, Coso low, Macedonia, Greece. Albania has coastline along the Adriatic Sea and the Ionian Sea. Albania’s 3.6 million people speak its own official language of Albanian and lives in a total land area of 11,000 mi.². Albania is run by a parliamentary republic with a prime minister and president in charge.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California