Where do Fleas Come From?
Fleas come from the surface of the ground. They search for animals to get attached to so that they can suck their blood. Once they get into your house, if you have a dog or cat, they will instantly jump onto them. Then the female flea will lay eggs everyday on your pet. They make their way into your house by attaching themselves to an animal or even to your socks until they find an animal to latch on to.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California