Where are the Cayman Islands located? Cayman Islands location map
The Cayman Islands are home to 56,000 people and are located in the western Caribbean Sea as shown on location map below. The Cayman Islands cover a total land area of 102 mi.² and use the Cayman Islands dollar as currency. The Cayman Islands are considered a British overseas territory under the rule of governor Duncan Taylor. The Cayman Islands are home to a large international offshore financial center. The Cayman Islands banking center is the fifth-largest in the world with $1.5 trillion in liabilities. The Cayman Islands offshore accounts are infamous for hiding taxes and illegal money.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California