Where are the Cocos Islands Located? Keeling Islands Location Map
The Cocos Islands or Keeling Islands is an overseas territory of the sovereign state of Australia. Composed of numerous small coral islands, the Keeling Islands only covers a total land area of just over 5 mi.². 600 people called the Keeling islands their home and speak English as their official language. The Keeling islands use West Island as their official capital.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California