Where are Akrotiri and Dhekelia Located? Akrotiri and Dhekelia Location Map
Akrotiri and Dhekelia are two areas of land located on the island of Cyprus. Akrotiri and Dhekelia are regions administered by the United Kingdom and serve primarily as military bases. The British colonies in Akrotiri and Dhekelia were established in 1960 and cover a land area of only 98 mi.². The total population of Akrotiri and Dhekelia is just under 15,000 people, over half of which are British soldiers and their families.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California