When was the Constitution Written?
The constitution was adopted on September 17, 1787. Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and James Madison, are among the several important leaders who aided in composing it. It is the supreme guiding law of the United States. The constitution created our judicial branches, Supreme Court and all governing laws of the country. It is believed to have been actually written in the 1600’s and was then referred to as the Statutes of 1600. But the constitution we have in effect in the United States today was adopted in 1787.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California