What is the World’s Longest Palindrome Word?
The longest palindrome word is detartrated. This is the past tense form of detartrate, which means to remove tartrates. Tartrates are a chemical compound. Detartrated appears in the Oxford English Dictionary and was named the longest palindrome word by the Guinness Book of Records.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California