What is the speed of a Neutrino?
The speed of a Neutrino particle is very near the speed of light. Similarly the mass is non-zero but very small (Neutrinos have mass). They are electrically neutral, and can change flavor (and effective mass) depending on circumstances, which is a bit counter-intuitive - imagine a basketball that changes weight as it moves through the air.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:13
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962