What is the next-generation iMac release date?
The Apple iMac was updated recently (October, 2009) with a new screen, a multi-touch mouse, and several other features. As a result it is currently in the center, or so, of its product cycle. It is therefore probably a safe time to buy as the next update will likely be in approximately 125 days (4 months) from the date of this writing. Therefore if you just can't wait to get your hands on that multi-touch mouse, now is the time.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California