What is the Law of Attraction?
The Law of Attraction states that your thoughts will attract similar things into existence around you. The Law of Attraction is the basic underlying principle behind The Secret. For example if you think about getting a raise at work, you will attract the positive feelings and thoughts that will allow your boss to give you that promotion. When you think about bills coming in the mail, you will get more bills in the mail than if you don’t. However always think in positive terms. If you think about how you don’t want to be late to work, you will end up being late to work. If you instead imagine yourself being early for work, you will be there on time. Just remember that the basis of your thought is what has the true power. You must also know that belief is what gives the Law of Attraction its power, and that without faith in what you are thinking, it will not happen. Read more about The Secret in our other articles about the steps of The Secret, does The Secret work? and The Power of Now.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California