What is the Hottest Place in the World?
The hottest recorded air temperature in the world was 160°F in the Lut Dessert in the middle eastern country of Iran. The highest ground temperature that has ever been recorded with 201°F in death Valley national Park in the United States. This temperature was recorded in the year 1972.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California