What is the Deadliest Poison in the World?
The deadliest poison the entire world is a substance known commonly as nerve gas. It takes less than five molecules of nerve gas to be a completely lethal dose. Nerve gas works extremely quickly, killing in some cases in less than a minute in the majority of cases no longer than five minutes. Nerve gas only exists in a weaponized form in the possession of certain military research groups.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California