What is the cost of an Artificial Eye? Price Range
For victims of serious accidents and ailments, artificial eyes are the best way to restore a lost part of their image. Custom-made artificial eyes range in cost between $1,800 to $2,500. With medical insurance, this cost may be reduced to as little as 5% of this cost, depending on the policy and conditional to coverage. An artificial eye will last as much as 5 years in normal use or more on average before it needs to be refitted and replaced.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price