What is the cost of an ATM machine? ATM Machine Price Range and Profit
ATM Machines can be a very profitable investment for any business, large or small. There are two basic ways to pay for one: Direct purchase and lease. A new ATM machine costs between $3,000 and $6,000. Used machines can be bought at even better deals. Leasing an ATM machine costs $100 to $300 per month in most cases. While these prices may seem high, an ATM machine can easily bring in hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars per month for even small businesses.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price