What is the cost of Cosmetology School?
The cost of cosmetology school depends on a variety of factors including the size, prestige, and location of the school and the type of course. Most cosmetology courses cost between $6000 and $10,000. Manicurist courses tend to fall closer to a $3-$4000 range. You must also remember that room and board adds in another $1,000 to $3,000 a year depending on the school, textbooks are upwards of $400 a year, plus any equipment or cosmetic supplies that you need for your courses. To help pay for your education you should read our guide to paying for Beauty School. For information on required classes and more, check out our article on education requirements. You might also be interested in our information on salaries for cosmetologists.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary