What is the cost of Beauty School?
Depending on where you are taking your program, beauty schools have an average price range of $6000-$10,000 for a full course in cosmetology. There are some cheaper schools available, however the more prestigious ones charge even more. Courses to become a manicurist tend to be quite cheaper, usually around $3000. Financial aid options are often available and vary from school to school. Federal grants are available at many accredited beauty schools. You should also read our guide to paying for Beauty School, and our articles on how to become a cosmetologist, beautician salary, and the list of top beauty schools.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary