What is the best coffee shop/cafe in San Francisco? Reviews inside
San Francisco is home to many great coffee shops and cafes. It really depends on what you are looking for. Here are some of my favorites:
Bluebottle Coffee Company (local chain)
This is a very "hip" local chain that serves some unique items, such as "Louisiana Style" chicory iced coffee -- this is a personal favorite, and not something you will find at a national chain. They also have some very tasty pastries and snacks available.
Tartine (local, single location)
Located in a very interesting part of the Mission district, Tartine offers first-class pastries, including huckleberry frangipane tarts, delicious homemade croques, wine and great coffee. There is always a line out the door during the day.
La Boulange (local chain)
La Boulange is a local, French-style bakery and cafe. While not quite up to Paris standards, this place is pretty good, and offers large Cafe Au Lait in a bowl, and a multitude of locally-baked pastries and breads.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California