What is the average cost of chemotherapy for prostate cancer per year in 2010?
The average cost for prostate cancer chemotherapy per year is $12,760. The average cost of a course of chemotherapy treatment for prostate cancer costs $41,000. The actual cost of chemotherapy varies greatly depending primarily on the cancer’s level of severity, the prestige of the operating doctor, and certain other factors. This cost average does not factor in other related costs such as psychological counseling and hospital stay.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price