What is the average cost of an Ultrasound without health insurance? Price Range of Ultrasound 2010
Ultrasound procedures can give you an early and important glimpse into your child’s life. Without coverage from health insurance, an ultrasound procedure generally costs $200. They may range in price from $150 to $300, but usually not much more or less than that. Medical insurance may cover your ultrasound if it is considered to be medically necessary. Otherwise it is an elective procedure, and thus it is not covered.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price