What is the average cost of an Electric Guitar? Price Range of the Average Electric Guitar
Buying an electric guitar is a critical point in any musician’s career, and getting just the right one is very important. One of the most pressing issues for most aspiring musicians is the matter of price, so it is good to be well informed on this matter. A good quality beginner electric guitar costs an average of $325 and comes with an amp and cord. The price range for these is between $200 and $400. Intermediate level electric guitars range in price from $500 to $2,000. Professional quality electric guitars may cost as much as $5,000 or more, not including amps and other important accessories.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price