What is the average cost of an Autopsy? Tox Screen and Organ Investigation Price Range
When a loved one dies, it is good to know the truth behind their death. An autopsy can shed light upon some important questions: How did they die? Did they suffer? Was it natural or purposeful? A single organ autopsy will generally cost between $500 and $1,000. A full body procedure can run from $2,000 to $4,000. A tox screen will cost anywhere from $500 to $2,000 depending upon the type and range of the procedure.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price