What is the average cost of an Auto Paint Job? Price Range of repainting your Car
Getting a new paint job for your car is a great way to show you mean business. Unfortunately it can really cost you. The cheapest auto paint jobs are done at the MAACO chain of business, costing between $250 and $400. Most other private mechanic shops will charge between $1,000 and $2,000, but some of them give you a higher quality result. To get work done at a custom body shop you will end up shelling out $4,000 to $8000 in most cases. A good policy is to ask about a warranty, since bad paint jobs can start to fall apart in less than 3 years.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price