What is the average cost of an Audi R8 Sports Car? Audi Price Range MSRP
The average cost of an Audi R8 sports car varies according to multiple factors, but generally falls along the price range of $112,000 to $150,000. This comes to an average of $134,000 and an MSRP of $114,000 to $157,000. The Audi R8 is top of the line when it comes to speed, acceleration, handling, and even pulls in a healthy 19 miles per gallon in city traffic.
+by Rachel Bassett on Wed, 06/02/2010 - 15:30
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price