What is the average cost of an Au Pair per Week/Month? Live-in and Live-out Nanny Price Range
Hiring an au pair is a great way to ensure your children grow up well and safely. Starting costs for a live-in nanny is average at $177 per week, or $785 per month. This is in addition to providing them with a room and food. A live-out nanny generally charges more, but room and board will not be required so the overall cost may end up being less. Au pair salaries may change depending on their performance, economic conditions, and local cost of living.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price