What is the average cost of an Attic Conversion? Price Range
An attic conversion can be the perfect way to add an extra room to your home. As with anything, price is always a significant factor in your decision. To convert an attic into a simple storage area, the cost will be about $3,000 for 500 square feet of space. This covers the cost of adding flooring, lighting, insulation, and reinforcement of attic floor joists. For a more comfortable living space, you need to add in the considerations of ventilation, electrical wiring, plumbing, finished floors and ceiling, finished walls, and reaching building codes. This will increase the price to about $10,000 to $25,000 for a standard 15 x 30 foot space. A higher quality job can easily exceed $80,000 in price.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price