What is the average cost of an Atomic Bomb? Price Range of a Nuke/Nuclear Missile
The atomic bomb is a weapon that has forever changed the face of warfare and politics around the world. While exact numbers are not readily available due to national security concerns, the approximate cost is between $10 million and $50 million per nuclear bomb or missile, the missiles costing about 10% to 20% more than the bombs. With the changes in processes and materials, modern weapons generally cost more than their older counterparts. The full nuclear program has cost an estimated $5.5 trillion for development, maintenance and production.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price