What is the average cost of an Astronaut suit? Price Range of a Space Suit
The mysteries of space and the glory of aeronautics programs are perhaps the greatest achievements man has reached on the cosmic scale. With this in mind, many people wonder about the costs of producing an astronaut’s space suit, or even the cost of purchasing one yourself. The cost of a NASA space suit is $12 million for the suit itself. Each year, another $2 to $4 million is required to keep it up to safety standards and functioning correctly. The suits require strong materials and insulation to protect against the dangers and cold of open space, as well as the direct glare of the sun.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price