What is the average cost of an Asphalt Shingle Roof? Price Range
Whether you are rebuilding your old roof or constructing a new house, the cost of asphalt shingled roofing is not something that should be taken lightly. The general cost of the asphalt shingles themselves is between $0.43 and $2. This translates to about $700 to $4,000 for a 1,600 to 2,200 square foot roof. When you factor in labor, a contracted job will generally cost twice as much, a total of $1 to $4 per square foot. This results in a charge of $1,600 to $8,500 for the same job mentioned above.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price